As an interactive/digital designer (freelance) at Engaged, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning interactive experiences that engage audiences and bring brands to life.
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in digital design and are comfortable working across a variety of platforms, including web, mobile, and VR/AR. You are mainly skilled in UI & interface design and graphic design, experience in motion design or 3D is a bonus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team of 3D-designers, motion designers, and developers to create immersive interactive experiences
- Designing user-centered UI-design that aligns with client goals and objectives
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, and pixel perfect designs
- Designing user-friendly interactive experiences that work across a variety of platforms
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
- At least 5 years of experience as an Interactive/Digital Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and experience in the field of interactive experiences and/or digital communication
- Fluency in English and/or Dutch is a must
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience working with 3D design tools such as Blender, Cinema 4D or Maya is a bonus
What do we have to offer?
- You will work on a variety of interactive experiences for international brands on a daily basis
- Your work will be delivered to audiences across the globe
- Flexible work arrangements
- We are open to full remote work from any location in the world
Does all of this give you a `hell yeah` feeling?
If you are a creative and driven designer with a passion for creating engaging experiences, we would love to hear from you. Send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role at Engaged.